2012년 1월 12일 목요일

DEAR APPLE SERIES








Started by Apple computer, I Pod, I Phone, and I Pad is coming out, and what will be the next?
Apple series make us very happy.
Appld computer makes our life convenient.
I Pod blows joy to our ear.
I Phone started a strong wind of smart phones.
I Pad is very easy to contain and easy to use.
Also, it is possible to do multitasking.
Because there are apple series, now, there are very many advanced smart phones, and touch-screen-computers.
We should say thank you for all of Apple series.
Thank Apple computer for giving us convenience.
Thank I Pod for the joyful life.
Thank I Phone for the revolution of smart phones.
Thank I Pad for making multitasking to become possible.
Lastly, we should thank Steve Jabs for inventing all of Apple series, and I hope other clever inventor can take over his position, and develop Apple company more and more.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기