2012년 1월 11일 수요일

Three things about me

1. I like Sherlock Holmes series.




>>>>>I love Sherlock Holmes so much that I have so many novels about it.




Sherlock Holmes is a main character of  Sir Arthur Ignatius Conan Doyle's mystery novel. Holmes is an imagination detective during 19th to 20th century, at  UK. He is proficient atmany things including botany, geography, chemistry, biology, the law of England, the documentary of the crimes, boxing and fencing. Also he is a well violinist.too.


Stil, there are many sherlockion on the earth, and maybe I could be one of them too. When I was in elementary school, I tried to act ,study, eat like Holmes, and now, I read many novels about Holmes.







2. I like to play the piano.



 >>>>>>My hobby is to playthe piano. I started to play the piano since I was 7 years old. Now, I play Chopin's Waltes, Schubert impromptu, and so on. When I was in 6th grade at elementary school, I wanted to quit playing the piano, but my mom persuaded meto keep on playing the piano, so I just kept on playing it, and now, I really enjoy it, and if I quit to play the piano, probably I would have regretted it.



3. I love travelling.




>>>> I love travelling foreign countries.   


   I went to many countries since I was young because my father loves travelling. Because of that, I love travelling, too.


 When I was in 5th grade-12years old- I went to Canada to study English. After 11 monthes in Canada is over, my family went to Yellowknife(capital of Northwest Territories), and at there we saw aurora. The color was mostly green-not exactly green, though. It was like between light green and green mixed with sky blue, but close to the green- It was so beautiful!  Well, it was VERY COLD, but I was so happy to see the aurora.





이미지를 클릭하면 원본을 보실 수 있습니다.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기